• and forms for completion prior to scheduling a Visa interview.
• Applicant is notified of U.S. Consulate interview date and receives appointment package for immigrant Visa applicants (DS-230ii).
Medical examination is required
• U.S. Consultate interview (conditional visa is granted usually at the time of interview)
• Immigrants enter the U.S. within 180 days after Visa approval
• Legal counsel files application for I-829 for Unconditional Visa (21-24 months after U.S. entry)
• The conditional status of the Visa is removed
• U.S. Citizenship optional (60 months after U.S. entry)